Sunday, October 19, 2014

So busy!



Good evening!

Welp, things are definitely getting busy around here! I haven't had much time to myself this week edit pics and get them posted, but I finally got a few minutes today. It's a little frustrating, but I'm just trying to get into the swing of it lol.

The first mani I want to show you is my Textured Friday mani. The colors aren't new, but I used a new to me color. It was simple, just two coats each of Zoya Chita and Dhalia. Chita is a gorgeous green that I kept passing over, until I finally gave in after seeing so many beautiful swatches of it. I paired it with Dhalia for a witchy look.





Thursday's mani was a color blocked, pink look. Color blocking is, and has been, popular for a while. They're not too difficult to create; I prefer to use either striping tape or Scotch tape for clean lines. The colors I used are both from Morgan Taylor, No Way Rose and I'm Charmed. I'm Charmed is a light pink that I received last week with my purchase at Cosmo Prof.

It served as the base color at three coats. I used striping tape to create the block and added No Way Rose. Finished the mani off with a coat of Seche.








For Wednesday, I created a Halloween water marble. All colors used are from Zoya: Purity for the base, Tilda, Mira, and Sharon for the marble. Stamped over using Bundle Monster BM-H07 and Nailways A-NW00016 and Mundo de Unas black. Topped with Seche then matted with Morgan Taylor's Matte's a Wrap. I absolutely love how this marble turned out :)








And, now Monday's mani. The base was two coats of Zoya Black Swan (which I think is gonna be re-released as Willa....). I then made a gradient with Essie's BCA glitter, Pinking of You. It's a pale pink, matte glitter in different size hexes. Ring fingers and thumbs got pink ribbons from Bundle Monster BM-321 and Mundo de Unas pink. Seche completed the mani.







No comments:

Post a Comment