Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Enjoying fall!



Good evening!!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've been enjoying the lovely fall weather that we don't really get here in Florida. Most of the time, it's either hot or not so hot, but it's been absolutely beautiful.

I've been trying to stay on top of things, but I've been dealing with some personal issues. Hopefully things will get back to normal after next week. So, because of my preoccupation, I've got a few manis to show off. 

The first is a simple flakie mani. The base color was 2 coats of Zoya Monica, followed by two coats of SpaRitual's Opaline Luminary, which is a matte flakie topcoat. Now, I'm usually all about matting flakies, but I chose to top this with Seche and leave it at that.






Now, I did take part in this week's Stamping Sunday challenge. This week's theme was wildlife. My base color was 1 coat each of Zoya Tiffany and Autumn, then topped with Seche. My stamped images came from VL-3 and -4, Winstonia W-03, and Bundle Monster BM309, stamped in MdU white and brown. Sadly, the pic for thumb was stupidly blurry, but it was a really cool image from of the VL plates.





For Textured Friday, I wore one of my newer Zoya Pixie Dusts, Oswin. Oswin is a gorgeous red Pixie in the new Ultra Pixie Dust formula. I only need 2 coats for opacity. I top coated so I could stamp over it, for which I used Messy Mansion MM20 and MdU black. Topped with Seche again, then rematted with Zoya's matte topcoat.







No idea what that white spot on the ring nail O.o It wasn't there before I took the pics lol.

Wednesday's mani featured a new to me color that I received as a freebie from one of my last Zoya orders, Kierra. Kierra reminds me a little of OPI's Congeniality is my Middle Name, just a bit lighter. Three coats was perfect for Kierra.






No comments:

Post a Comment