Sunday, November 23, 2014

What I'm thankful for....



Good evening!

I hope everyone had a great weekend :) Mine was uneventful, but nothing wrong with that. It was the first weekend in several weeks that we weren't running here and there, which was nice.

Alrighty, today's Stamping Sunday challenge was "things I'm grateful for"/Thanksgiving nails. There are truly so many things that I'm grateful for right now, that I stuck with just Thanksgiving nails.

My base color was 2 coats of Zoya Veronica. Veronica is, at least on my nails and to my eyes, a gorgeous, almost cranberry red. Perfect for fall! A coat of Seche, then stamped with images all from Messy Mansion MM23 and MdU Pinon, and sealed with another coat of Seche.








For Textured Friday, I finally got around to using Zoya Harlow. Omg, I can't believe I passe this up months ago, but at least I did finally get it! I was mistaken in thinking that Harlow is like OPI's We'll Always Have Paris Suede, but it really isn't. Harlow is so beautiful.

I decided to recreate another Fall 2014 Trend mani from Zoya, using Harlow and Loredana. Two coats each, then (gasp) a coat of Seche. Don't worry, I rematted them once I was done adding some free hand art. Both colors looked the same with the matte coat as they do without.





No comments:

Post a Comment