Monday, November 2, 2015

Time to get caught up!



Good afternoon!

I've been slacking on the posting, I admit it. Things have just been crazy, trying to find the time for more than just the 40 Great Nail Ideas posts. I've got a backlog of manis to show, so let's get to them!

Today's PAA Mani Monday prompt that I chose to do is plaid. The base is Zoya Alexa. Stamped over with Mundo de Unas sunflower and navy, and myonlineshop MJ XXIX. Zoya Matte topcoat to finish it.





There was finally a Stamping Sunday prompt that I wanted to! It was red and black. A perfect opportunity for me to try out my new red holo, Anonymous Lacquer Wrath. OMG, y'all, if you're looking for a true red holo, this is it!!! It does not lean pink, or is too greyed out. It's perfection! I stamped over it with Messy Mansion MM54 and MdU black.





Saturday was, of course, Halloween, so I couldn't go naked for it. I had ordered the Colors by Llarowe Halloween duo, so those were my base colors. The orange is All Jack'd Up, the purple Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun. The images were from Bundle Monster H07 and H08, and Nailways A-NW00016, stamped in MdU black and white.






It was also the last day for October's 30DoCC, so here are the Inlinkz for it-





Friday's mani was already posted, on to Thursday. That was the pink pastels prompt for the 30DoCC. I did a vertical gradient, using Zoya Kitridge, Eden, and Lara over Purity. Matte topcoat to finish it.





Pink pastels Inlinkz-





#watermarblepracticewed prompt was, of course, Halloween. I went for a candy corn look. OPI Alpine Snow, Primarily Yellow, and Chromatic Orange for the marble, and Color Club Beyond for the dots.





Tuesday was the acorn prompt for 30DoCC. This one prompt made me realize I don't have but 2, single, acorn images. Anywho, the base is ILNP Overnight Bag and Glory. I highly recommend getting these two, they are so beautiful together! The acorns are from Bundle Monster H12 and Messy Mansion MM3,s tamped in MdU pinon.




Acorn Inlinkz-





Last Monday's PAA Mani Monday mani was completely inspired by IGer @clairestelle8. The base was a radial gradient of China Glaze Bahamian Escape, I Sea the Point, and Violet Vibes over White on White. A layer of Fairy Dust, then stamped with images from Winstonia Haunted House and Nailway A-NW00016, in MdU black. Matte Magic to finish it.





Sunday's mani was a recreation as well, this time from IGer @tunaynamahal82. It started with a base of Zoya Genevieve, followed by ILNP Glory. Leaf image came from Winstonia 119, stamped in Maybelline Bold Gold. I believe I used Zoya Matte topcoat to finish it.




And, finally, that previous Thurday's 30DoCC prompt, pumpkins. This gave me the opportunity to try a new to me indie brand, Potion Polish. My first purchase was Pumpkin all the Things!, which is the color of pumpkins. I stamped over that with Winstonia Haunted House and MdU pale yellow.





Pumpkins Inlinz-




No comments:

Post a Comment