Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Pre-holiday madness!



Hello and good afternoon!

For US folk, this Thursday is Thanksgiving, making this week crazy busy, since not everyone is off and we have to rush through a week's worth of business in three days. So much to get done!

Today's mani is for an IG challenge, and the prompt is owls. I've been wanting to use a jelly polish for a while now, so I pulled out Zoya Paloma. I promise you, I capped my free edges with each coat, but it shrank back on a few -_- It's so hard to not let OCD me..... Anyway, it's stamped with MdU copper and Bundle Monster 309.



For yesterday's PAA Mani Monday challenge, I picked to jewel tones prompts. The colors I used were Zoya Yves and Honor. Both are stainers, if not removed carefully. Otherwise, I love them :)





The polish I wore on Sunday, I picked up because of a blogger on IG, Chit Chat Nails. I'm totally obsessed with rose gold polishes, and this screamed at me, buy me! This beauty is Cirque Colors Halcyon. I own a few rose gold metallics, but Halcyon, by far, is the most gorgeous. I couldn't bring myself to stamp over it or anything, it's just so beautiful on its own. It's a limited edition color, so I highly recommend getting now if you love it.





Nothing for Saturday, and Friday's mani was already posted, so on to Thursday! This turned out to be more Christmas-y than I intended, but honestly, it was one of those days where I didn't want anything complicated. This is Zoya Janel and Sue.



I skipped out on last Wednesday's #watermarblepracticewed prompt, because I had to spend time at the DMV. Not sure if I mentioned it, but I pulled over on Veteran's Day, and the cop busted me for my driver's license not having the right address -_- So, yeah, didn't have time to get a water marble together, so I slapped on a couple coats of Colors by Llarowe In the Navy.





Last Tuesday's mani was also for an IG challenge. That prompt was Gothic. I'm happy with the execution of the mani, I just think I could have done something..... more. The base color was OPI Lincoln Park at Midnight. The stamped color was Essie Penny Talk, the silver was OPI Birthday Babe, and the stamping plate was Messy Mansion MM54.





And last Monday's PAA Mani Monday mani :P I chose to do prompts, falling leaves and purple for Epilepsy Awareness. Base is CbL Paper Moon. Leaves were stamped in MdU copper and were from Winstonia 119 and Messy Mansion MM23.


No comments:

Post a Comment