Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Busy busy busy!

So damn busy!

I haven't hardly had any time to blog, with everything I've been doing. I had some last minute shopping to do over the weekend, a meal to prepare for my parents on Christmas Eve, then Christmas, and work today.

My Stamping Sunday mani turned out horribly the first time I did it Saturday night, so I redid it Sunday morning. I was rather happy with it, even though I still need to work on my water marbling skillz :P

I started with a base of 2 coats of Milani's White on the Spot topped with Seche. My marbling colors were Zoya Kristen and Ibiza, which were pretty close to the colors on my tree (the theme for Stamping Sunday). I then stamped a snowflake pattern from Bundle Moster 319 in Zoya Trixie. I topped it all off with Out the Door's Northern Lights :)








Today's mani was kept rather simple. Just two coats of OPI's Baby, It's "Coal" Outside! topped with Poshe. That's it :)






No comments:

Post a Comment