Saturday, December 8, 2012

Fun with glitter!

Good evening!

Tonight I'm going to show you a mani I loved so much, that I even matched my pedi to it. That itself is very strange, since I'm a huge advocate of not matching my mani and pedi.

I wanted to wear something a little different from the usual holiday colors of red, green, gold, and silver. Don't get me wrong, I love those colors for the holidays, but I wanted something other than. I ended up choosing pink, OPI's Show It and Glow It and Zoya's Alegra, which is a dupe for OPI's Let me Entertain You.

All I did was two coats of each, with SIAGT as accents on my thumbs and ring fingers. That way, I wasn't completely glitterbombed. I did have to use a coat of Gelous over the glitter before I topped with Seche, but it was very smooth once I did.








No comments:

Post a Comment