Sunday, December 9, 2012

Stamping Sunday

Good evening!

I hope everyone has had a great weekend. Mine hasn't been so great, since I received some rather disturbing news. I won't get into it here, but needless to say, I'm pissed, beyond pissed.

Moving on! Today is Stamping Sunday, and the theme called for gold, either as a base or stamped color. Since I used gold as a base last week, I chose to stamp with gold.

I started with 2 coats of Zoya Ibiza topped with Seche. I just love Ibiza, it's a gorgeous dark blue with a subtle shimmer until you get out in the sun. Once it was dry, I stamped the stars image on my Vivid Lacquer plate with Color Club's Antiquated and topped again with Seche. I love how this turned out, but the gold foil is a pain to clean up lol.






No comments:

Post a Comment