Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Black Knight revisited

Good morning!

After all the festive manis I've done in the last month for Christmas, I wanted to do something a little more New Year's-esque. This is the first of two manis I have planned for just this reason; the other you'll get to see either tomorrow or New Year's Eve.

As you may or may not know, I've had butter LONDON'S The Black Knight for months now and have used it only once, aside from swatching. At the time, I didn't really know about the super awesomeness of Gelous and what it does for glitter. Thus, my mani didn't look as great as some pics I had of TBK.

Now that I have Gelous and have seen what it does for glitter, I wanted to revisit TBK. I couldn't think of a better time to do so than in anticipation of New Year's. I started first with two coats of my Elmer's concotion to make removal a hell of alot easier. I let that dry completely (meaning, the glue became clear), then applied 2 coats of TBK. After that, 2 coats of Gelous, then one of Seche.

This came out so much better the second time around :)



 


No comments:

Post a Comment