Sunday, March 16, 2014

Happy Sunday!

Good evening!

I've got a couple manis to show you this evening, starting with today's Stamping Sunday challenge. Today's theme was, simply, St. Patrick's Day.

The base for this mani is two coats of Zoya's Brooklyn (which is the first of many Zoyas for this week), then a coat of Seche. Stamping was done with Messy Mansion MM 04 and Ulta The Jungle Look, topped with Seche.








Yesterday, my husband and I had a wedding to go to. The dress I bought for it was in a color called deep orchid. Basically, it's this gorgeous magenta color that I fell in love with. I don't normally go all matchy matchy with my manis and outfits, but, well, it happened.

This gave me the opportunity to use Zoya Mason. It wasn't an exact match, but that was all right. Two coats of Mason, a coat of Seche, then stamped over using Mo You Kitty collection 01 and Pure Ice Silver Mercedes, then another coat of Seche.








And, finally Texture Friday's mani :) This featured the only other red texture polish I now own, OPI's Magazine Cover Mouse from last year's Minnie Mouse collection. It's not what I would call a true red, though; it reminds me of the color you find on the inside of a strawberry, with a touch of gold shimmer. Two coats for opacity and done.







No comments:

Post a Comment