Wednesday, March 26, 2014

More brights!!



Good afternoon and welcome to Wednesday! Hopefully, you're like me, and halfway through your work week :) I managed to skate out a little early today, so I thought I would put that to good use and make a post for today and yesterday's manis.

Today's mani was inspired by this pic I came across in one of my Face Book groups:



I thought it would look pretty awesome on the nail, so I thought I would it a shot. The colors I used were China Glaze Fuchsia Fanatic and Liquid Leather, topped with Seche then matted with ChG's Matte Magic.

I'm completely blown away at well this gradient turned out, I'm very proud of it :)







For Tuesday, I busted out my much sought after Salon Perfect Kaboom. I layered a coat of that over 3 coats of ChG's Highlight of my Summer, then topped with Seche.






No comments:

Post a Comment