Friday, March 7, 2014

Texture Friday!

Good evening and happy Friday!

I have for y'all tonight the only other China Glaze texture that I picked up, Sea Horsin' Around from the Sea Goddess collection. It's a pretty, sea green sparkly texture with a bit of a golden shimmer. 

The biggest difference between this texture and all the others I own, is actually the texture itself. Sea Horsin' Around is noticeably rougher than the Liquid Sands and Pixie Dusts. Even after wearing it for a day, it was still pretty rough. I will see that it wore very well, with no chips to show.

For my mani, I applied two coat of SHA over a coat of OPI's Natural Nail Base coat. Once dry, I stamped over it using Winstonia W203 and Sinful Colors Endless Blue. My goal was to create a water like effect and I think I nailed it :)






No comments:

Post a Comment