Thursday, March 13, 2014

Happy Thursday!

Good evening!

Yay, the week is almost over! It's been a bit rough, as I've had a few restless nights' sleep. Hopefully, that will resolve itself soon :) I have several manis I want to show off, so let's get started!

For #throwbackthursday, I picked what I think is the first OPI I bought nearly ten years ago, Blue My Mind. It's well loved, with less than half the bottle left. I love the color, always have, it's one of my favorite shades. My mani was 2 coats of BMM, a coat of Seche, a coat of White Shatter, and another coat of Seche.







My mani for Wednesday featured one the new colors from Zoya's Awaken collection. I used Dillon in a gradient over 2 coats of Wednesday, topped with Seche.






Tuesday, I wore a fabulous new holo from Colors by Llarowe. Orchids are Better Than Roses Any Day was released for Valentine's Day, and was brought back a few weeks ago. I managed to snag it and boy, am I happy I did. It's gorgeous, that's all I can say. Two coats for opacity and topped with Seche.








Not this past weekend, but the weekend before, I gave my mom a pedi with Zoya Taylor. I was very impressed with the opacity and non streakieness of the color, so much so that I had try on myself. Taylor nearly matches my skintone, so I had to make it standout a little. Enter in a new glitter from OPI's Spotlight on Glitters collection, Rose of Light. Two coats of Taylor, one coat of Rose of Light, one coat of Seche.







And, last but not least, is Sunday's baby shower nails! On the thumbs and ring fingers, I did a water marble with Zoya Malia, Purity, and Josie, over 2 coats of Purity. On the others, I applied 2 coats of Jindie Nails' Betti's Fetti Milkshake, then a coat of Seche. I stamped over that using BM H-21 and OPI's Miss You-niverse, then topped completely with Seche.






No comments:

Post a Comment