Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday blahs.....



Good afternoon! I certainly hope the rest of you having a great day :P Me, I hate Mondays, and today's weather is certainly not helping. It's been cloudy and rainy and just all around sucktastic. We need it the rain, since we in our brush fire season, but still. At least make me think I'm gonna enjoy today lol!

It's pretty much been spring here since January; we had practically no winter, which is just wrong, in my opinion. I've been wanting to bust out my brights and neons, but I made myself wait until spring had "officially" arrived, and it did as of last Thursday. Yes, I know, I should wear what I want whenever, but I also kind feel some things are just seasonal. Maybe I'm just weird that way :)

To kick my brights wearing, I chose a color that I have but haven't given much love to, Zoya Charisma. Charisma is what I call a neon magenta. I layered 3 coats of that over one coat of Zoya Purity and topped it with Seche. Since I chose to sit out Stamping Sunday, I stamped this mani instead. The image comes from my MJ JR-8 plate, stamped in China Glaze's White on White. Topped with Seche again, then matted with OPI's Matte coat.







No comments:

Post a Comment