Friday, August 22, 2014

It's Friday!!



Yay!!

Good afternoon and happy Friday! Boy, I'm tired this week! I know I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend :)

I've got two manis I want to show y'all today; one is more of a swatch, the other is August's Monthly Palette Project.

Today's color was a new to me polish, one I found on clearance at Ulta. I was kinda surprised to find it on clearance, since I'm pretty sure it's a core color for Zoya, Roxy. Roxy is a fuchsia glitter in a dark ass pink jelly base that's very similar, if not the same, as OPI's Let me Entertain You. In some lighting, Roxy looks to have a black jelly base instead. My mani needed three coats with a coat of Seche.






I think I may need to a comparison of Roxy and LMEY......

For August's MPP, the colors we were supposed to were called tiled colors:



We were to use at least two of those ^^^^ colors and do a Monkey See, Monkey Do mani. Here's the link to the mani I used: MSMD mani. The colors I used for my version were OPI's OPI Eurso Euro and My Boyfriend Scales Walls, and Zoya Blu and Yummy.






No comments:

Post a Comment