Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

Hello all! I hope you all are having a great day! So far, soo good for myself :P Let's jump right to today's mani!

This is a new-to-me polish from the sweet Red Stewart. She sent Flower to Flower from OPI. Now I know, this was only from last year's collection, but I didn't grab while I could, especially since I had the other 3. This is an odd shade of pink. It's almost what I'd call bubblegum pink, but it has a bit of a gold flash/shimmer to it. The formula is weird, too. It wants to be a jelly, since in my pics it's 3 coats, but it's not quite....... jelly. It's hard to explain. If you have this color, you know what I mean! I did the three coats of this pretty color at work, so by the time I got home to take pics, rain was threatening. Topped with SV since I wasn't done.....







I like this on its own, it's very pretty, but I had other plans for it. I pulled my Color Club Art Club nail art lacquer and grabbed a couple different sized dotting tools and went to town. I got the nail art lacquer at Sally's and the "dotting" tools (sold as embossing tools) at Michaels; they were sold as a set for pretty cheap. Here's my end result:






No comments:

Post a Comment