Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Oops, a repeat for Pink Wednesday!

My bad! I try every Wednesday to put up something different, new, or untried for me. Well, I honestly thought the mani I did for today was that :P That'll teach me to look at my previous posts lol.

I wanted something bright and pretty, since Labor Day traditionally marks the end of summer (you wouldn't know it here xD). I am more than ready for fall weather and clothes. However, it's been so dreary and rainy, it's depressing. So I picked OPI's Be a Dahlia Won't You?, it's such a pretty pink. Two coats of this and let it air dry.





Then one coat of I Lily Love You and two of SV. What I didn't notice before is ILLY dries dull, kinda strange. And unless you like your polish feeling rough, you absolutely need 2 coats, or more, of your chosen topcoat.








Next up is a quick pic of my pedi. I picked one of my new ones, Orly's Rock-it from the Mineral FX collection. I love this!! It's a sparkly, raspberry red with flashes of pink. It's very similiar to OPI's The One That Got Away, but more red than TOTGA.



Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment