Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone has something nice planned for today. Hubs and I went out over the weekend, since trying to get into a restuarant this time of year is just impossible.

First, I want to share my (for me) epic haul.


Left to right: OPI's Pedal Faster Suzi!, Kiss me on my Tulips, and Vampsterdam, and China Glaze's Pull me Close, Instant Chemistry, Glittering Garland, Gaga for Green, Kinetic Candy, Lorelei's Tiara, and Fairy Dust. Behind them are mini roses my hubby got me :)



These are stamping plates from Shany and Bundle Monster, and Max Factor's Fantasy Fire.

Now on to today's mani! I started out with one coat of OPI's Kiss me on my Tulips. This is such a gorgeous color. It was almost a one coater. Layered over that were 2 coats of OPI's Gettin' Miss Piggy With It, with one final coat of OPI's Do You Think I'm Tex-y?, all topped with SV. While I love this, it came out much redder than I intended.








That wasn't festive enough for me, though lol. I grabbed a couple of Born Pretty plates and my Konad Special White, and stamped on some cute little hearts. It didn't come out quite how I had pictured but it's still cute :)






Have a great day, no matter what you have planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment