Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's been a busy week!

And because of that, I've been slacking on posting. I was only able to get pics of one mani, the one I had on Tuesday. Had to be up waaaay to early yesterday for work, so pics weren't possible for my pink mani =\

So, for the past month or so, it's been more or less spring here......... except for the last week. The weather has just been so gloomy and miserable looking, I decided a spring colored mani was in order! But which color? Hmmmmm....... how about a water marble?

Mind you, this is only my second successful water marble. It didn't come out quite the way I had hoped, but not a complete fail. Using all OPI colors, my base was 2 coats of Rumple's Wigglin'. All others were Mermaid's Tears, Planks A Lot, Pink Friday, Sparrow me the Drama, and Ogre-the-Top Blue. Sorry for the blurriness in the third pic >.<











Also, good news! I finally, finally started adding swatch pics. I'm completely done with my OPI swatches, so go and take a look! Everything I have swatched is in my stash =D

No comments:

Post a Comment