Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A not-so-Pink Wednesday!

Good evening and happy Wednesday! I hope tonight finds everyone well :)

Since I did a pink mani for Valentine's yesterday, I decided to do something different for today. If you take a look at yesterday's post, you'll see a little brag about my haul over the past weekend. Today's mani features one of those colors.

I was really excited to see that China Glaze had some bright, less Easter-y colors for spring, since OPI and Zoya had practically the same colors in their collections. One of the colors I picked up was Gaga for Green, which is an apple green. Don't get me wrong, I like the dusty greens in OPI's and Zoya's collection, but they're very similiar to OPI's Mermaid's Tears, which I already have.

Gaga for Green is a little thick and a bit hard to apply. For this mani, I did two coats, but if I were to wear it alone, I would do 3. I just love the color, so theweird formula is forgivable :P I topped that with SV so it would dry faster, then applied two coats of Sinful Colors' Green Ocean.

Green Ocean is a gorgeous blue-green flakie. You don't really need it if you have Zoya's Maisie, they're practically the same from what I can tell. Anyways, 2 coats of Green Ocean and 1 coat of Mattely in Love, DONE.








 





No comments:

Post a Comment