Saturday, February 25, 2012

When you can't pick just one color.......

You do a Skittles mani! Well, that wasn't exactly my problem when I chose to do this; rather, I have seen some nicely done Skittles manis and wanted to give it a try myself.

Most people I've seen do this used 5 colors, which is fine. There's nothing wrong with that. The problem I had was picking only 5 and wound up with 10 colors. Let's start with the left hand.


Ok, thumb to pinky: OPI's Short Story and Ogre-the-Top Blue, China Glaze's Gaga for Green, OPI's Funky Dunkey, and Zoya's Sooki.






Now for the right hand. Sorry if these seem awkward, it's not easy for me to take pics of my right hand because I am very right handed lol.




Pinky to thumb: Zoya's Dita, OPI's Rumples' Wigglin', China Glaze's Aquadelic, and OPI's No Room for the Blues and Flit a Bit.






So there you have it! This was such an easy and fun mani to do. I may have to give this another go some time, with different colors.

1 comment: