Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 2 challenge

As promised, here is today's challenge. This one called for my least favorite polish, which wasn't too hard to pick. I wouldn't ever buy a color I didn't like, so that wasn't problem. The deciding factor came down to formula and application, and that narrowed it down to two of my colors.

I ended up picking OPI's Fiercely Fiona. The color isn't the most flattering for my skintone, but I like the color. What I don't like about this particular is the formula and application. With one exception, this polish is about the worst in my collection for those two things. Application takes at least 3 coats for me because the formula is just horrible and streaky. Suprisingly, my left (picture) hand looks much better than my right, which is still streaky after three coats. It's sad that this one color, out of the 5 I have from that collection, is so awful. It might just be the bottle I have, I don't know; I don't have another to compare it to.





As a heads up, I'm not going to be around much this weekend. I have a haircoloring project, so I'm not going to have alot time for nails. I do plan jumping back in on Monday, so look for a post then!

No comments:

Post a Comment