Friday, March 9, 2012

Days 4 and 5 challenges

Happy Friday! I hope everyone is looking forward to an awesome weekend. I know I am! Tomorrow I take the first step in making a big change in my life: going to meet with someone and get an enrollment pack for Fashion Focus Hair Academy's nail tech program!! I'm excited and nervous :)

On to the challenges! Time got away from yesterday, so the Day 4 challenge didn't get posted. The theme for it was "a color that is so you". Immediately, the first one that came to mind was OPI's I Don't do Dishes!, which really does suit me :P I got teased alot when I bought it, and still do, because I truly don't do dishes lol. IDDD is beautiful red that I think just about anyone can wear. Shown is two coats with Poshe topcoat.




Day 5's challenge, which is today's, was "a color that reminds you of a special occasion". The only one I could think of was when my brother got married a few years ago. At least, that's the one that stands out. I wore OPI's Baby, It's "Coal" Outside!" for that occasion which got me some strange looks. BICO is a sparkly charcoal grey; I guess some people thought it was black. I did 2 coats for today's mani, but I could have done a third, since it was a little streaky on a few nails.





Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love both of these colors! The red looks especially nice on you.

    <3 Shannon

    ReplyDelete