Friday, March 2, 2012

A day late.....

But not a polish short!!!

I know, I know, I was supposed to post the first day of the 30 day challenge yesterday. Unfortunately, I was so busy at work yesterday, I was just exhausted last night and didn't get around to it. So I will be posting yesterday's mani now, and today's later tonight.

Yesterday's challenge was called your favorite polish. Now, some of these I'll be rewording and such so they make a little more sense. This one I changed to my favorite color, which is blue.

This was not easy for me to pick a favorite; I have so many. I'd say about a quarter or more of my stash are blues. I finally settled on a new to me pretty, OPI DS Magic. I had swatched it, but not worn it as a full mani. Like all the other DS's I own, it's simply beautiful. Magic is a royal blue with purple flashes in it. And, boy does it sparkle in the sun! Take a look!







1 comment: