Friday, April 27, 2012

My first Indie polish!

Good Friday morning!

Some time ago, I stepped out of my buying norm, and gave into the urge of buying my first Indie polish. I'd seen so many wonderful combos with the one I bought, that I just couldn't resist. Now, I didn't buy mine directly from the maker, I got it from a friend on FaceBook, but I do want to give props to the maker for her wonderful polishes.

What I bought was Cosmic Ocean from Pam's Girly Bits. You can find all the ordering info and such here on Pam's site. Cosmic Ocean is one that you will definitely want to layer over other colors, since it's rather sheer on its own. For this mani, I layered CO over 2 coats of OPI's DS Fantasy, which is just amazing. I really could have gotten away with just one coat of Fantasy, it was that opaque, but I did two anyways. I topped it all off with a coat of SV and done! My first two pics are inside with a flash; I know the first one is blurry, but it shows CO very well. The others are outside without a flash.













No comments:

Post a Comment