Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pink Wednesday mani!



Good evening!

As promised, here is today's pink mani! Today, I'm featuring a polish that I truly did buy just for the name; Orly's Butterflies. Why, you may ask. Well, I absolutely love butterflies. They represent the transformation that we, as women, go through. There's nothing more graceful than watching a butterfly in flight. So, when I saw a fellow blogger featuring this polish, I knew I had to have, even if I never wore it.

For today's mani, I decided to create a candy mani, since Butterflies is a jelly polish. I started with one coat of OPI's DC Cherry Blossom, then layered two coats of Sally Hansen's Strobelight over DCCB. Strobelight it, by the way, a dead on dupe for OPI's Teenage Dream. The glitter may be a teeny bit smaller, but that's it. On top of all that, I layered a single coat of Butterflies and topped it all with SV. I am not looking forward to taking this off, lol.









2 comments:

  1. I love this manicure!! It is so pretty! :D
    (I want that Butterflies polish now; such a cute name!! XD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ashesela! A wonderful picked it up for me, on clearance I believe, at Ulta. I don't recall seeing it at Sally's, not my two anyways, though you could give them a try!

    ReplyDelete