Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A little spring green

Good evening!

I know for many of you, spring is a far off thought, something to keep you warm through all the snow and nastiness of winter. Much to my (allergies) dismay, spring has definitely sprung early here, regardless of this weekend's chilly forecast. For this rather unseasonably, and unreasonably lol, warm weather, I wanted to do something spring like on my nails. Enter in one of my latest Zoyas, Ivanka.

Ivanka is a gorgeous, green foil that has a teeny bit of blue undertones and flashes of gold. I truly have nothing like it in my collection, and wish I hadn't held out so long getting it. For my mani, I did two coats of Ivanka; I really could have with a third because two looks a little sheer in bright sunlight. It is wonderfully sparkly, though :)






No comments:

Post a Comment