Sunday, February 10, 2013

Stamping Sunday and few others

Good evening!

Boy, it's been a busy week. Mostly, it was just work, but sometimes, that's enough lol. I have a few manis to show you, starting with today's Stamping Sunday.

The theme for today was, of course, Valentine's day. Not that anyone won't be doing one on Valentine's, right? Lol. The colors I used  for mine, I haven't seen used by anyone else. I started with a base of Zoya Piaf with 3 coats. Piaf was surprisingly not horribly streaky, just a bit sheer. I love how it's more a golden yellow as opposed to a lemony yellow. I topped with Seche and let it dry.

For my stamped images, I used Red Angel plates 106 and 120, stamped in Color Club's Cosmic Fate. If you don't have any of the Halo Hues from Color Club, I urge you to get them! They are so incredibly holo and stamp so nicely. I plan on purchasing more as soon as the tax return comes in :P










Friday's mani, in my opinion, was very cute. It was stamped also. My base with 2 coats of Zoya Gie Gie. Can I just say how much I love this color?! Gie Gie is a gorgeous, cherry blossom pink, a true cherry blossom pink. It's very similar to OPI's Pedal Faster Suzi!, but is lighter.  I then stamped some lips over that from Bundle Monster plate 303 in Zoya Sooki.



 






Alrighty then, Thursday's mani was relatively easy compared to those two, Wednesday's as well. Both were two coats of the base, Zoya Blu and Zuza respectively, and one of the layering color, Zoya Opal and Orly Twilight. I absolutely love how Blu/Twilight came out.


 









No comments:

Post a Comment