Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A couple stamped manis!

Good evening!

I know I haven't posted since last week. I've been a little busy and stressed out about my stupid  Jeep. I managed to get my nails all nice and pretty a few though :)

I'll start with last Friday's mani. I really love how it turned out. Base color is 2 coats of Zoya Robyn with one coat of Girly Bits' Cosmic Ocean, followed by Seche. This was the first time I've stamped butterfly wings, so it's not quite straight, but it's not horrible. The image I used is my Vivid Lacquer 002 plate and the stamping color is Zoya Ibiza. I used my dotting tools and Zoya Purity for the dots.










Now for my Stamping Sunday mani. The chosen theme was my profession; unfortunately, I don't have any plates with images for what I do. So, I decided to do my first Valentine's Day mani. Base color is 2 coats of Zoya Reagan with Zoya Purity sponged on the tips. Seche before stamping. The stamped image is from MASH 48, the color is Black Creme from Wet 'N Wild.








And now for yesterday's mani. It was another Valentine's mani, but with purple this time. Base is 2 coats of China Glaze's Sweet Hook. I was very surprised it only needed two coats, since most pastel cremes are notoriously streaky. Sweet Hook isn't, though. I topped with Seche before I stamped, so the base was dry. The stamped image is from Bundle Moster 303, the color is Chanel Vendetta. For the dots, I used my dotting tools and Zoya Carly and Suri. This mani is topped with Northern Lights.








Can I tell you how much I hate topping with Northern Lights after I stamp? I tried so hard to keep that brush off my image and it still smeared. Makes me crazy >.> Overall, though, I love how this turned out. I'll be doing at least one more Valentine's mani, I'm sure; I have one planned for that day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! I thought I would let you know that I have nominated you for a Liebster Award!

    http://chrystalizednails.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    and these manicures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete