Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Good evening!

I suggest if you're sick of seeing Valentine's manis, you skip this post lol.

Even though I had no special plans (stupid tax return -.-), I decided to do a mani for it. Yes, it's a bit cliche, done in red and white, but I like how it looks. I started with two coats of China Glaze's Ruby Pumps. RP is a slightly darker version of OPI's Ali's Big Break- red jelly base with ultra fine red glitter. I topped with Seche before I moved on to stamping. The plates I used were Bundle Monster's 311 and 317; each finger was a different image. My thumbs didn't out too well, but then no one really notices thumbs xD Stamping color was Wet 'N Wild French White.








1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty! Your stamps are very well placed! Love it!

    ReplyDelete