Monday, February 18, 2013

Ugh.....

Hi and good evening.

I hate feeling like I'm getting sick; either get sick or don't >.< I hate this in between crap. That's why I haven't been around this last week. I just haven't had the energy to post, even though I've been going to bed early (for me).

Enough of my whining. I have two manis to show you and a bonus of one of my kittehs :) The first mani is this yesterday's Stamping Sunday challenge, which was crazy neons. This is the first time I've used a white base under any of my neons, and I have to say, I don't really notice a difference in the neon-ness. My base was one coat of Milani White on the Spot. My neons were Zoya Charisma, China Glaze's Splish Splash and Turned Up Turquoise, and Color Club's Disco Dress and All that Razz. The stamped image is from Vivid Lacquer plate 002 stamped in Konad Special White. This was all matte-ified with NYC's Matte me Crazy.

The final mani isn't as neat as I would like, but then I wasn't feeling well all weekend, and it has pretty, bright colors :)








Ok, my other mani is from Friday. The pics just don't do it justice, even with the flash, the weather was that damn gloomy Friday. My base was 3 coats of Zoya Kotori. Obviously, at least to me, I should have capped my free edges each coat, because it really looks like I didn't =\ The stamped image is from Bundle Monster 317 stamoed in Zoya Trixie. The dots are Zoya Tallulah. All topped in Seche.







And now, a pic of my sweet little, vain Tinkerbell lol.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope you get better soon! Those are beautiful manis, and that kitty, what a pretty princess!

    ReplyDelete