Thursday, January 23, 2014

Happy Thursday!

Good evening!

I've had a few early days this week, that have had me in bed early and unable to post at night like usual. But!!! I finally got a few minutes, while I'm yawning my head off :p

Today's mani is a combo I've read about, but I'm not if I've actually seen pics of it. That's pretty much why I chose to do it, to see if it was as gorgeous as I had imagined...... and it is! Both colors are from Zoya. Two coats of Seraphina with one coat of Mosheen, topped with 2 coats of Seche (because Mosheen dries a little rough).

Let me just say, wow! What an icy, sparkly look!








Wednesday's mani was also a Zoya color, newly come to me from Zoya's last promo. I normally don't care from nudes and neutrals, but lately, I'm finding there's a hole in my stash  because of that. I have a few, but not more than that. With the exception of two, the colors I received would fall into the nudes/neutrals category lol.

One of the colors I got was Carey. Carey is very dusty, light purple creme. It's very season appropriate right now, really, almost all year long. It only took two coats for opacity.






Tuesday's mani was all holo :) The base 3 coats of Darling Diva's Royale, followed by a coat of Seche. The stamped image came from Nailways NW00015, using Color Club's Beyond. Topped again with Seche.







No comments:

Post a Comment