Thursday, January 9, 2014

Who's up for a bubble bath?

Good evening!

So, I've discovered a new (to me) indie polish maker, Darling Diva Polish. I know, I know, that's not a new indie maker, but it's new to me. I placed and received my first order within, like, a week and a half. I was pretty impressed with that.

When I had placed my order, she was running a coupon for 20% off, plus a free polish with every order. I completely spaced the free one, so it was a happy surprise when I opened up my package :) I'll show the other two next week or the week after, but tonight is for the free one.

I looked on the site and searched for it by name, but I didn't see it and it didn't come up, so I'm not sure if it's not released it or discontinued or what. Regardless, it's definitely feeding my growing weakness for crellies and circle glitters. Bubble Bath is what I call a dolphin grey, meaning it's more of a blue grey than a true grey. Its circle glitters are different sizes and colors, and you don't have to work at fishing them out. It did get a little thick with the second and third coats, but it was totally opaque with the third. It also was a smooth as I would have liked, but two coats of Seche made it tolerable.









Sometimes it's a crapshoot when a surprise/free with purchase item, but this one I'm really happy with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment