Thursday, February 27, 2014

A little bit of bling

Good evening!

In spite of being busy (still) at work, it's been a great week! Several of my shows have come back, which makes for a happy household right now lol.

Yet again, the weather here has been pretty dismal this week. It's finally rained last night, and as I type this up :) To make it a little more bearable, I did a few blinged up manis. Shall we start?

Today's mani was simple but very pretty, in my opinion. The base was two coats of OPI's Ate Berries in the Canaries, followed by a coat of OPI's Pure, then a coat of Seche. I know the second and third pics are a little blurry, but they do show the white metals well.








Yesterday's mani wasn't blingy, but just as pretty. I chose to do a gradient using China Glaze's Kinectic Candy and OPI's Fly and Amazon...Amazoff. A coat of Seche then a coat of OPI's Matte Coat finished it off.








Now, Tuesday's mani was blingy :) The base was 2 coats of Zoya's Julie. I sponged on Candy Lacquer's newest circle glitter topper, A Little Bubbly, which consists of pink and gold circles in various shapes and finishes, with a touch of gold shimmer. Tow coats of Seche went over that.







No comments:

Post a Comment