Monday, February 10, 2014

A new love!

Good evening!

If you've been following me for any length, you've read of my new love of indie polishes. But I'm really picky!!! It's hard for me to say what exactly I'll like until I see it, but there are some I'm predisposed to, such as matte glitters, circle/square glitters, holos.

I came across Candy Lacquer's announcement on Face Book last week for her newest colors, so I took a browse...... and immediately fell in love with Precious Metals. I have no words for how gorgeous this is! Here is her exact description of it:

Lots of micro flakies, including sterling silver, golds and pinks in a sheer multichrome base with just a hint of holographic sparkle. This polish has lots of silver flakes, but has the overall appearance of a copper/gold color with a touch of pink.

My pics do not do it any justice! It has more than a hint of holoness to it. Honestly, I don't see the silver in it, but I can seperate the gold and pink. Candy Lacquer did a great job with this one; I may order another since it's limited edition :P






Alright, I also have for you yesterday's Stamping Sunday challenge, which was appropriately Valentine's themed lol. I don't remember who posted them, but my mani was inspired by a love letter type mani.

The base was two of OPI's Skull and Glossbones followed by Seche, then Saran Wrapped with Zoya Dove. The first image came from Bundle Monster plate BM-311, the lips from Sugar Bubbles 002, and the rose from Messy Mansion MM07, stamped in CND Vinylux Black Pool and Sinful Colors Sugar Sugar, respectively.




No comments:

Post a Comment