Sunday, February 16, 2014

Stamping Sunday!

Good evening!!

I hope everyone has had a great weekend :) Mine was pretty uneventful, with me getting done a lot of little things done that needed to be done. It's amazing what I get accomplished when the hubs works all weekend lol!

Soooo, today is Stamping Sunday, and today's theme was "your guilty pleasure". Okay, there aren't too many things that I feel sheepish, or guilty, in admitting to having done, liked/loved, ect., except for one. I shouldn't, because there's nothing wrong about, but this particular singer has always had a lot of scandal/media attention around him. Never mind that's he was a phenomanal performer and very groundbreaking. Even his death was surrounded with scandal =\ I hope he found peace, finally.

So, in a way, this is also a tribute to the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. I have loved his music since I was a child, and sometimes I get ragged on for it lol. My base for this mani was two coats of OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls, then a coat of Seche on all but my ring fingers. Those received an additional two coats of OPI's In True Stefani Fashion, then two coats of Seche. The others were stamped with images from my Chez Delaney Divers 001 plate, in OPI's Incognito in Sausalito, then topped with Seche. Incognito stamps wonderfully, by the way :)







There's no face on the thumb image because I bet it wouldn't show anyways; too fine a detail. The glitter accent is for his famous white, sparkly glove.

No comments:

Post a Comment