Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!


Good evening and happy Valentine's Day, to those that celebrate it :) Hubs and I celebrated yesterday because he has to work all weekend. We had a nice dinner and some champagne and an amazing dessert. Really, just an awesome time.

Anyways, I have a few manis to show you, starting with today's. It's Valentine's themed, but not red and pink lol. One of my favorite treats for Valentine's are the little candy conversation hearts, so when Messy Mansion designed a plate with with those little phrases, I had to have it. I started with a Skittles mani, using Zoya Shelby, Yummy, Josie, and Sharon, and OPI's I Just Can't Cope-acabana (ahhhhh-mazing yellow!!!), all topped with Seche. Then I stamped a different phrase on each finger in Confetti Purple Reigns. Topped again with Seche, then a coat of Wet 'N Wild's matte coat.









I won't show you yesterday's mani because, quite frankly, I hated it. I hate how it turned out, it really looked better in my head than on the nail. It was awful.

I got a lot of compliments on Wednesday's mani, which is kind of funny, because the plate I used wasn't the one I ordered lol. I'm still waiting for the one I ordered :P

Wednesday's mani started with OPI's Kiss me on my Tulips as a base then Seche. The stamped image came from Vivid Lacquer plate VL 010 in CND Vinylux Black Pool. Seche again, then OPI's matte coat.








Tuesday's mani was for the Monthly Palette Project-



Okay, so for this one, it was use at least two colors and recreate someone else's mani. You know, monkey see, monkey do. I found this mani on Pinterest and went for it.

All my colors are Zoyas: Stevie, Malia, and Danni. Stamped image came from Messy Mansion MM07.






No comments:

Post a Comment