Friday, April 8, 2011

I know it's early..........

But I seriously could not wait any longer to wear a red polish. I normally save at least the lighter reds in my collection until summer. However, the weather has been so hot here in Florida, I figured it was alright :)


This is OPI's Thanks so Muchness! I got this about a month ago after seeing Alice in Wonderland for the first time. I. LOVE. THIS. RED! It's right up there with I'm not Really a Waitress as far as classic reds go. Just about anyone could wear this. This was also my first time stamping. It's not perfect, but not horrible either. I used Bundle Monster plate 09 with China Glaze's Millenium for the image.







I know this is a little blurry but every pic I tried to take close up came out blurry. This was the better of a few =/





My current pedi. OPI's In my Back Pocket for the base color. After reading a few suggestions on CG's page, I topcoated that and let it dry. Then I applied CG's Lightning Bolt Crackle and topped it with Essie's Matte About You. To be honest, I'm still on the fence with this particular white "crackle". After only two uses, it must have started getting clumpy because that's how I found it this time around. It did crackle better over the topcoat, but I kinda feel I shouldn't have to that to get it to do what it's supposed to. I'm really hoping OPI's white shatter is much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment