Saturday, April 9, 2011

Little bit of a brag =D

Okay, so I had posted early last week about a problem I was having with a seller about my order for OPI DS Coronation. Dunno what happened (I suspect it was delivered to the wrong person, and said person was dishonest enough to keep it instead of bringing it to me -.-) but the seller shipped out a new package which I received. YAY!

While at Trade Secret, I bought In my Back Pocket. It wasn't the color I was after, but I got it anyways. The one I wanted, well, the week before they had had one bottle left: Shorts Story. I found it on Amazon, so it was all good.

So, added to my collection were: DS Corontion, In my Back Pocket, and Shorts Story. I think DS Magic might be next; I'm having a hard time resisting it xD

No comments:

Post a Comment