Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pink French for Pink Wednesday

That's right, it's Pink Mani Wednesday! I decided to keep it simple today and do a pink French. Unfortunately, I only have pics of the final mani because I did the base color last night and couldn't get a pic.

I started with two coats of OPI's Rosy Future. This color is perfect for doing Frenches with. It's a sheer pink with a touch of shimmer. For the tips, I used OPI's Let Me Entertain You, taping them off with Scotch tape. I had tried doing a similiar mani as this weeks ago, and it didn't turn out quite as nice lol. For a finishing touch, I free hand added a black stripe using Art Club; I got mine at Sally's. Nothing real complicated, except my tape kept peeling when I pulled it off the nail >.> I just love black and pink together, though.





No comments:

Post a Comment