Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pink Mani Wednesday again!

Yep, it's Wednesday, which means it's Pink Mani Day! I truly did keep this one simple, no real brainwork at all :P I started with 2 coats of OPI's Ate Berries in the Canaries. It's a gorgeous berry pink for their Spain and one of just colors I bought from it. I'm not normally a huge fan of creme polishes; when I got it, I was still wearing acrylics and I swear you could see every little scratch. But I love the color, so I stuck it out. I topcoated with SV to get it to dry fast.




I then applied one layer of China Glaze's Crackle Glaze in Cracked Concrete. Now, you know how I said last week and the week before how much I love black and pink together? Even more, I think love pink and grey. There's just something about those two together...... Anyways, next two pics are without a topcoat over the Crackle.




(Sorry for the blurriness. I took these last night after the hubby went to bed, in a not so well lit room >.>). Finally, I topcoated with Essie's Matte about You.


No comments:

Post a Comment