Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Shattered Velvet

I was at Sally's over the weekend, picking up what I needed to color my hair. They were, and still are I believe, have a huge buy 2, get 1 free deal going with many items. I browsed through the polish, and while I didn't find enough to take advantage of the sale, I did find this gem. It's from Orly, which is a 3 free polish, and it's from their current spring collection I think. It's called Royal Velvet. I LOVE IT! It reminds me of OPI's Not Like the Movies, in that it appears to be colors depending on the lighting. In this, it can be prurple or blue or a cross of the two. It's just gorgeous. The first two pics are inside with a flash.







The next is outside without a flash.


Then I decided to Shatter it. Sorry for the blurriness; my camera is retarded and doesn't like taking close ups for some reason >.>




No comments:

Post a Comment