Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Mani That Just Didn't Want to........

So, today's mani for Pink Wednesday was one that just didn't want to be done >.> I got so frustrated with it, and I was glad when I finally finished it, but I'm not entirely happy with it. I think I need a little more practice doing this kind.

I started off with two coats of OPI's Alpine Snow. I still had a few streaks after two, but that's alright since I was going to cover it with another color. This color really does look good all on its own.





Then, I cut some Scotch tape in little, thin strips and taped off each nail one at a time. Over that, I applied one coat of OPI's Shorts Story.


This is where I got frustrated. I just couldn't get this part to look as nice as I wanted. Not quite sure what I'm doing wrong, but I suppose practice is the key.



Also, I want to add that I'm slowly updating my swatches collection. I posted a bunch yesterday, and will continue to update every few days. So go take a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment