Sunday, June 5, 2011

Turquoise and Mint

On my last post, I had said I had received my four shatters. Today's post is about the turqouise. Let me just say this: OH. MY. GOD. I absolutely love this one. I'm thinking I may need a second bottle, it's so beautiful. For my base color, I used Essie's Mint Candy Apple. I did have a few streaks left after two coats, but that was alright since I was going to Shatter it. I'd been dying for a mint color for awhile, and surprising, I hadn't seen too many I liked. When I saw this, though, I had to have it. I applied one coat of Seche after the color.







The pics speak for themselves with the Shatter. I didn't have any problems with applying it or it not shattering. It went on just as nicely as the silver does. After the Shatter, I put two coats of Seche over it all.






No comments:

Post a Comment