Monday, August 27, 2012

Dupe Monday

Good morning!

Today's dupe post is going to be part one of two. I'll be comparing a couple of berry pinks in my stash, so enjoy!

For today's comparison, I bring to the table OPI's Dim Sum Plum and Ate Berries in the the Canaries, from the India and Espana collections respectively. I believe, but am not positive, that they were released with a year or so of each other. In the bottle, they look exactly the same to me.




On the nail, I applied two coats of each, which is all that was needed for opacity, and no topcoat. Even then, the differences between the two are very subtle. ABITC is a touch deeper and bluer (?) while DSP is not. It's incredibly hard to tell the difference even in bright sun. You really don't need both of these if you already have one.

DSP is on my index and ring fingers, while ABITC is on the middle and little fingers.




No comments:

Post a Comment