Sunday, August 12, 2012

Stamping Sunday

Good evening!

Today's Stamping Sunday challenge called for two stamps in the same image. This one gave me a bit of a problem; last night, when I was doing up my mani, the two images I wanted to use just would not play nice. I ended up redoing the entire thing with different images.

I started with two, very nice coats of China Glaze's Deviantly Daring. I absolutely love this color. It's not quite a true duochrome, but it is a gorgeous color. I topped with SV so I wouldn't ruin the base. My image plates were Shany 08, 12, and 13, all stamped in China Glaze's Millennium. I made quite a mess of my color, so I cleaned up before putting a final coat of SV on. That seemed to help prevent smearing.

Sorry for the crappy pictures, it had rained most the day so I couldn't get any outdoor shots.






No comments:

Post a Comment