Sunday, August 5, 2012

Stamping Sunday, and a few others

Good evening! The last days have been rather busy for me, but I finally have some time to post today's mani as well as two others. So sit back and enjoy!

I'm gonna start with the manis I had on Thursday and Friday. For Thursday, I did an orange jelly mani. In this order, I did one coat each of Zoya Myrta, China Glaze Mango Madness, and Zoya Coraline, topped with SV. I think this by far my favorite jelly mani that I've attemped.








For Friday, I chose Zoya Tallulah and Song, two coats each topped with Poshe, with Song on my accent finger.







Please excuse the crappy indoor pics. I had absolutely no time to take them until after the sun went down Friday lol.

Last, but not least, is today's Stamping Sunday challenge. The theme called for using gold, silver, or bronze as either the base or stamping color. One of my favorite color combos is black and silver; I just needed to what to stamp and how.

I have only a few blacks I like, so that choice was easy: Zoya Raven. I think everyone needs this black because it's just not a plain black. Raven has a subtle silver shimmer that adds depth. I applied two smooth coats and topped with SV before I stamped. For the silver stamping, I used China Glaze Millennium and my new Vivid Lacquer plate 002. Topped it all off with SV.







So, there you have it! I hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment