Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pink Wednesday!

Good morning and happy Pink Wednesday!

So here it is, the first of August. Summer has/is starting to wind down for many people. Fall is just around the corner! Weather wise, I am more than ready for cooler temps. It has been a long, hot summer, but most likely it won't cool down for a few more months. Fashion wise, I'm not quite ready to give up my brights, prolly since the weather won't give up the heat xD

I didn't anything super bright for today, just something still fun for summer. It was tough trying to pick a color; I literally stood in front of my racks for 10 minutes trying to pick a color. I finally settled on Zoya Dita and Belle.

Dita is a beautiful color on her own. I applied two very easy coats for full coverage and let that dry before applying a single coat of Belle. I didn't quite get the full impact of the combo last night, because of the lighting in my room. All I can say is wow! Topped it all with Poshe.






No comments:

Post a Comment