Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Some sparkle and some holoness!

Good evening! I hope everyone's week has been going well. Mine has been kinda crappy but it's getting a little better. I got some nail mail, and that makes things better :)

I'll start with today's mani. It was pretty simple, but kind of sparkly. My base color was two coats of the lovely Zoya Dita, followed by one coat of Zoya Chloe, topped off with Seche. I know the third pic is a bit blurry but you can see the flakie really well like that.







Ok, now brace yourselves. Over the weekend, I read about and saw swatches of Color Club's newest Halo Holo offerings. As much as I wanted the set, I got just one, Cosmic Fate. It was supposed to be orange, I don't have an orange holo, and I loved how it looked.

Unfortunately, when I got it, it wasn't as orange as I had hoped; it's more of a weird orange/beige color. I like it, it's just not what I expected. What else I wasn't expecting was how holo it is. I mean, seriously holo, and linear! It's prolly the most holo, holo polish I own! I'm totally getting the others from this set, it just might one at a time.

All I did for this mani was two coats of Cosmic Fate, topped with Seche. Yes, it's still this holo-y with a topcoat. The first three pics are outside no flash, the fourth inside with a flash, the fifth inside no flash.



 






No comments:

Post a Comment