Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Balloons!

Good evening!

When I was trying to come with today's mani, I decided I wanted some fun and not too bright. I also wanted to give one of my new indies a try. First things first, I started with a single coat of Milani's White on the Spot as my base color.

It didn't take long for that to dry, then on went two coats of Above the Curve's Sugar Rush, followed by a coat of Seche. Sugar Rush is pretty awesome. It's a white crelly base with different colors, sizes, and shapes of glitter. There's matte and sparkly, round and hex. It's a fun polish and I love it. 

I added some balloons stamped using my Vivid Lacquer plate VL 002. The colors I used were all from Maybelline's Color Show line, Mesmerizing Magenta, Flash of Purple, and Navy Narcissist. They all stamped very well and didn't smear when I topped again with Seche.







No comments:

Post a Comment